COVID-19 SAFE GUIDELINES
To all our valued clients,
We look forward to re-opening for treatments on Monday 26th October and cannot wait to reconnect with you all.
In preparation for opening for treatments Monday 26th October, we wish to advise of our COVID-19 Safety Policy and adhering to the Australian Government’s restrictions and regulations.
As always, we are following strict hygiene practices, as well as implementing additional measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients, staff and the community.
To ensure a COVID-safe environment, we have implemented the following measures:
- All staff will be monitored with signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- We will regularly complete a COVID-19 risk assessment.
- Our staff will wash their hands upon arrival and before & after each appointment.When appropriate, our staff will be wearing face masks and gloves when performing treatments.
CLINIC HYGIENE PRACTICES
- We will be limiting the number of clients in our clinic to a maximum of 10.
- Our clinic will be a “handshake free zone”.
- Physical distancing procedures will be applied at our reception and waiting areas. Vinyl decals are marked on the floor as guidance and seating must be at 1.5m apart. Please wait outside if there are more than three people sitting at our waiting area.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided at the reception counter and throughout the clinic.
- All contact surfaces will be wiped down and sterilised regularly. This includes reception desk, pens, clip boards and eftpos machine.
- Extra time between each service has been added to allow cleaning and sterilisation of our treatment rooms, tools and machines.
- We will be using disposables and replaced with fresh towels/linen for all appointments.The extra time also provides an opportunity to minimise contact
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP US
- If you are feeling unwell, have flu like symptoms/fevers or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID case, please reschedule your appointment.
- All clients will be asked to complete a COVID-19 declaration form before commencing all treatments.
- As part of the Australian Government regulations, we are required to collect the contact information for all clients and must keep this information for at least 28 days to assist with contact tracing, if required.
- We encourage our clients to download the COVID safe app and ensure it is turned when visiting our clinic.
- Clients will be asked to come to appointments alone. Therefore, no family, friends or children are allowed.
- We encourage you to book online at www.bellamedispa.com.au to minimise walk-ins.
- We will accept cash payments but only if essential.
Our policy will be reviewed regularly to ensure it is consistent with current directions and advice provided by Victoria Health Department. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
For more information from Victoria Health & Human Services visit https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorias-restriction-levels-covid-19
Thank you to all our clients for your understanding and support.
Bella Skin Health Clinic Team
P: (03) 9318 3928