COVID-19 SAFE GUIDELINES
To all our valued clients,
We’re absolutely thrilled to announce that our clinic is officially reopen this Friday, 22nd October.
We are fully supportive and respecting of individual choice when come to vaccination, however we will be operating in line with the health advice given by the government. We can only treat fully vaccinated clients at this current time. We hope our clients understand that this is not our decision and we have no choice but to comply with the Government guidelines. We cannot wait for the day where we can welcome everyone in again.
- We will be following the health advice given by the government.
- All our staffs are fully vaccinated
- Clients must be fully vaccinated and will need to show proof of vaccination upon arrival.
- All clients are required to wear a mask where possible during their treatments and upon entry to our salon.
- Please ensure you check in with our QR Code upon arrival and maintain social distance of 1.5m within the premises.
- We are strictly allowing only 1 client per room.
- We will be adhering to the strictest hygiene practices and doing everything required to ensure we are covid safe.
- If you are unwell, please call ahead to reschedule your booking
- For all appointments 60min and over we require a $50 deposit to secure the appointment. We require 24 hours for any cancellations or at least 4 hours if you are feeling unwell, so these empty time slots can be filled from our wait-list.
You can now book your appointment via our online bookings service https://bookings.gettimely.com/director1/bb/book or call our clinic on 9318-3928.
We cannot wait to see our clients again and thank you once again for your patience and continued support during this challenging time.
Bella Team ❤