Jan Marini Skin Zyme Papaya Cleanser
Jan Marini Clean Zyme Face Cleanser polishes the complexion for a radiant, beautiful appearance. This exfoliating cleanser removes dulling skin cells to rejuvenate and refresh skin. The key ingredient in this resurfacing cleanser is an enzyme that breaks down dead skin cells to stimulate skin renewal without irritating a sensitive complexion. Its exfoliating formula also helps clear clogged pores and prepares skin for other treatment products. Use this cleanser to rejuvenate mature skin, fight acne, diminish hyperpigmentation and reduce the appearance of facial scarring.
Suitable for ALL skin types.
- Proteolytic enzymes derived from papaya selectively break down damaged skin cells
- Gentle enough for sensitive and post-procedure skin
- Helps unclog pores to clear blemishes and breakouts
- Proteolytic Enzyme - Papain from Green Unripened Papaya
Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Mel (Honey), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, CI 75810 (Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex)
Suitable: AM + PM
- Clean Zyme should be applied in place of regular cleanser and left on 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove with a clean, wet and wrung out washcloth using lukewarm water and blot dry.